Our Adventure Guides combined have over 200+ years of fishing experience and boast an incomparable knowledge and dedication to fishing.
Each member of the team has been guiding for 10+ years on the rivers we fish. The passion and excitement of sharing an incredible experience in our beautiful place we call home is what we live for.
Our Adventure Guides maintain the following certifications:
- Fully licensed by the BC Ministry of Environment.
- Trained and Certified by BC St. John Ambulance Marine First Aid.
- Trained and Certified in MED A3 – Marine Emergency Duties and Preparedness
- Trained and Certified in SVOP Small Vessel Operators Proficiency
- Trained and Certified by FRSCS – PITT Tagging Program, Proper Handling and release
techniques for White Sturgeon